Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ran baby, run with me

PhotobucketPhotobucket

HAPPY LABOUR DAY!!!!

Life's pretty awesome these days. With school starting & the heavy amount of project workload, it can definitely keep me occupied every single day! Oh! Btw i had just rebooked my driving test date with weiler! We will be taking the test tgt on 30th may at 11am! Yes, same day same timing. Hahaha goodluck to both of us! WE HAVE TO PASS TGT OKAY! ^^

Sometimes, it just kept me wondering. Why is there such person on earth? A person filled with evil thoughts, backstabbing you behind your back & at the same time pretend to be concern about you. You're really one of the fake fake fake fakest person i had ever seen. Dont waste your talent! Go be an actress!!! ^^

Quite surprised that there's still people reading this dead blog! I will try to blog more often okay! Hehe i promise!! Til then... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment